have you had your dojo mojo today?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

DOJO MOJO MEETS DOWNTOWN PIMP

I met him tonight.

Pimped out his sky-blue-and-white ensemble and gliding over Grove Street, it was hard not to notice him. As he neared me, I started to pull out my camera-phone and readied it to take a photo, then figured I may as well ask his permission and introduce myself.

DoJo Mojo: Hi!
Downtown Pimp: Hey.
DJM: Would you mind if I took a photo of you?
DP: Why does everyone want to take a photo of me [proceeds to rest his sky-blue umbrella against the pole and begins to pose]
DJM: Cause you always look sharp, you always look good!
DP: Well, you look goooood, girl.
DJM: Err, ok. By the way, my name is [...]. [Extending hand]
DP: I'm [...] [Shakes my hand] You live 'round here, baby?
DJM: Yeah, a coupla blocks away. And I always see you around, looking sharp. By the way, did you know that there's a website for Jersey City and you've got quite a following there. A bunch of people are talking about you. You're a celebrity!
DP: Oh yeah?
DJM: Uh-huh. OK, ready? One .. two ... snap. Thanks so much!
DP: Well, you take care. Stay true to yourself. And keep on lookin' gooood.
DJM: Errr, alright. Nice meeting you!
DP: Bye, baby.

BIG PIMPIN' IN DJC.

Damn. I wish I had a real camera with me.

EDIT: Here are few other photos of the downtown pimp so you can fully appreciate the magnitude of his pimphood:

PHOTO BY TYSON THORNE

[via JCList]

1 Comments:

  • That is awesome. For some reason, I have never seen my camera and the pimp in the same place. Perhaps, Clark-Kent like, my camera IS the pimp.

    By Blogger Justiceiro, at Thu Jun 15, 09:37:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home