have you had your dojo mojo today?

Monday, February 13, 2006

JC + SNOW

I haven't had a chance to transfer my image files from my SD card to my laptop, but fortunately there is no shortage of beautiful photos of JC with snow on the web:


JCList Photo Gallery: Dixon Mills photo by OneSkirt


JCVibe: The Biggest Blizzard of all time!


Flickr: pmarella's Jersey City


GeniusLessons' hell of a shot


and another one from GL

Time Bandit: Morning Glory (click for video)


Flickr: Jersey city by Guav


Another one by Guav


1 Comments:

  • I love the pictures!

    I had a "Dojo-Mojo" experience today. I saw them filming a scene for The Sopranos down on a fairly abandoned sidestreet just north of the office building which houses Uno's and Fatburger. I don't watch the show, so I'm unfamiliar with it. But, it probably was one of the show's stars being filmed sitting in a car on the street. (James Gandolfini, maybe?)

    Anyways, I was walking by as a few others were, while only a couple of people seemed to be standing around as the crew, and they said "action" and then they cut it cuz a couple of cars chose to drive by at that time and I heard them say, too much background noise (and I don't think the cars driving by were part of the scene). How fun!

    I'm going to go post that now on my blog. hehe...

    By Blogger David, at Sat Feb 18, 09:03:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home