have you had your dojo mojo today?

Friday, January 13, 2006

OH WHEN THE SAINTS STRIPPERS GO MARCHING IN ...

"A lot of people want to get off of work, have a drink and a smoke and watch some pretty girls. There's nothing wrong with that."

Overheard: "Is that a cigarette in your pocket or are you just excited see me?"


This is non-DoJo-specific, but apparently there was a 100-stripper march in Trenton yesterday, in which exotic dancers defiantly puffed on their cigarettes in revealing outfits
on the steps of the Statehouse.

I don't know what's funnier: that only 20 strippers (with 400 other protestors/gawkers) showed up, or that Gov. Codey claimed, "i
t's been a long time since I've been in one of those establishments."

More photos here. Video of NBC report here.

In other Jersey news, come see what the new NJ slogan is. Feel free to comment with your witty comebacks. In the meantime, I think I'm going to order one of these babies for myself.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home