have you had your dojo mojo today?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

KAYAKING IN MY PRICE RANGE

I've been meaning to take advantage of the Free Kayaking Days in Hoboken, the last of which is scheduled for Saturday, August 28 at Frank Sinatra Park. But for some reason, I have not been able to convince my normally adventurous friends to paddle the Hudson River with me.

So imagine my glee when I found out that the same lovely people (Hoboken Cove Boathouse and Downtown Boathouse) are setting up another free kayaking event right here in Jersey City! Yes folks, there will be a free Kayaking in the Reservoir event this Saturday at the Reservoir in the Heights.

Here are the information on both events:

Kayaking in the Reservoir (Jersey City)
Saturday, August 20
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Contact: Steve Latham at jcreservoir@juno.com or 201-656-5235
The Reservoir is Open Saturdays from 10 AM til Noon
Tours every Saturday thru October
http://www.jerseycityhistory.net/jcreservoirevents.html

Last Free Kayaking Day (Hoboken)
Saturday, August 28
Frank Sinatra Park
12:00 - 4:00 PM
http://www.hobokencoveboathouse.org/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home